FHTA provides riders of all ages and abilities the opportunity to increase their knowledge of equestrian sports through achieving Qualifying Scores, Legs and Titles:
- Throughout the year (July 1 to June 30), you can earn Qualifying Scores at any of our sanctioned events.
- Placings at an event or show don’t matter – you are simply riding for a qualifying score.
- 40.0% or below in dressage in any USEA test or a 60.0% or higher at a dressage show qualifies as a score in Dressage.
- Clean round in stadium or cross-country with no time faults or jump faults is a score in those phases.
- Two qualifying scores earns a leg, four legs earn a title.
- DOUBLE POINTS if you have a 3 qualifying scores (dressage, SJ & XC) from 1 show.
- Starter – max height = 2′
- Intro – max height = 2’3″
- Beginner Novice – max height = 2’6″
- Novice – max height = 3′
- Training – max height = 3’3″
- Preliminary – max height =3’7″
Your qualifying scores are cumulative and have no expiration date!
Or scores can be simply emailed to (with rider’s name, horse’s name, date, venue, level, phase) firstname.lastname@example.org