FHTA provides riders of all ages and abilities the opportunity to increase their knowledge of equestrian sports through achieving Qualifying Scores, Legs and Titles:
- Throughout the year (August 1 to July 31), you can earn Qualifying Scores at any of our sanctioned events.
- Placings at an event or show don’t matter – you are simply riding for a qualifying score.
- 40.0% or below in dressage in any USEA test or a 60.0% or higher at a dressage show qualifies as a score in Dressage.
- Clean round in stadium or cross-country with no time faults or jump faults is a score in those phases.
- Two qualifying scores earns a leg, four legs earn a title.
- Starter – max height = 2′
- Intro – max height = 2’3″
- Beginner Novice – max height = 2’6″
- Novice – max height = 3′
- Training – max height = 3’3″
- Preliminary – max height =3’7″
Your qualifying scores are cumulative and have no expiration date!
Download current recorded scores Scores through May
Or scores can be simply emailed to (with rider’s name, horse’s name, date, venue, level, phase) email@example.com